As stated earlier, the supporting documentation (such as certificates of training completion that an individual may use to calculate the number of CPE hours earned) should not be submitted with the annual CPE reporting form. However, certified individuals must maintain a copy of all supporting documentation as well as the CPE reporting form(s) they submitted for at least three years, and records must be made available to The McAfee Institute or its designee upon The McAfee Institute’s request. The records maintained by the individual must include the following information, as appropriate:
- Title of program and/or description of the content.
- Dates attended.
- Location of course or program.
- Sponsoring organization.
- Contact CPE hours of credit, as recommended by the course or program sponsor.
- A letter, certificate, or other written independent attestation of course completion.
- Documentation supporting publications, oral presentations, committee involvement, or other participation.
Need more help with this?